Garden Rooms of Bath build fully insulated garden rooms at affordable prices. As they are fully insulated and double glazed our bespoke Garden rooms can be enjoyed all year round!
Our Garden buildings have multiple uses – whether that’s as a garden office, home gym, music room, art studio, playroom or extra living space.
If you are thinking of getting a garden room built then please get in contact, we offer a full design and build service!
- All our garden rooms are individually designed so you can decide how you want your garden room to look.
- Our garden buildings are usually planning compliant as they are under 2.5 meters tall so can be positioned anywhere
- Our prices are very competitive compared to nationwide companies.
- Our build times are quick – usually 2-4 weeks.
- All our buildings are completed to an excellent standard which includes all interior walls plastered, 12mm laminate flooring, fully electrical installation with sockets, lighting, and heater.
- We understand that for most of our clients keeping within your budget is important so when designing your new garden room we will keep your budget in mind when sourcing materials and negotiating with suppliers.
All our garden rooms are fully insulated, 100mm thickness in walls and floor and 150mm thickness in roof.
So if you are considering having a garden office, home gym, or artist studio built and you live within 20 miles of Bath then please get in contact!
What Can a Garden Room be used for?
Can you build a Garden Room to my own design?
Will I need planning permission for my Garden Room?
What is the Permitted Development allowed for a Garden Room?
If your property allows permitted development (the majority do allow for this) then the garden room must be single storey with a maximum eaves height of 2.5 metres and maximum overall height of 4 metres with a pitched roof, or alternatively 3 metres in other cases. If the garden structure is within 2 metres of the property boundary the whole building should not exceed 2.5 metres in height. The overall footprint of the building should not exceed 30m2.
If your garden room is to be used as a bedroom then we will need to notify building control and adhere to building regulations specified for habitable rooms. We will liaise with building control and manage the whole process.
If your garden room is to be self contained – with it’s own bathroom and kitchen facilities then planning permission will need to be applied for.